UNDP is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and encourages qualified female candidates or individuals from minorities, disadvantaged groups, and persons with disabilities to apply. UNDP recruitment principles encompass competitiveness, fairness, transparency, objectivity and accountability. We are looking for candidates with the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity to join our growing programmes and operations in Cambodia.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must submit their applications online through UNDP Online Recruitment System (eRecruit). Correspondence either in hard or soft format will not be considered.
To submit your application online, please follow the steps below:
1. Download and complete the UN Personal History Form (P11);
2. Click on the Job Title;
3. Click “Apply Now” button;
4. Access UNDP eRecruit system at
click “Click here to Register” button and fill in necessary information; and
5. Upload your completed P11.
You will receive an automatic response to your email confirming receipt of your application by the system. Application must be supported with UN Personal History Form - P11. You must state in your application letter how you meet the selection criteria specified in the job descriptions.
UNDP retains the right to contact references directly. Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Instructions for Applicants:
UNDP’s eRecruit system allows applicants to create and manage a personal profile and apply to UNDP job postings through the Careers homepage. Applicants are able to:
- Register and create a personal account for future access
- View current job postings at UNDP
- Apply to job postings where minimum qualifications criteria are met
- Complete, maintain and update a Personal Profile specific for each application
- Answer job-related questions
- Submit an application and monitor its status
- Apply for multiple job postings using personal profile details
How to be a successful applicant:
An applicant should:
- Look for job openings that fit your experience and qualification level at www.kh.undp.org, and follow the instructions on “how to apply”
- Read the job description and understand the recruitment requirements (qualifications, experience and competencies)
- Prepare your CV and clearly highlight your key achievements
- Make sure you are prepared for the competency-based interview. We want to know how your previous experience and your winning work approach make you the best candidate for the position.
UNDP is currently aware of fictitious vacancy announcements that are being circulated through email messages and different web sites. The purpose of such fraudulent activity is to deceive an individual and convince him/her to send a "registration/visa/booking/other fee" prior to "hiring". UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
Since logos, emblems, forms, names and addresses are publicly available and can be easily copied or reproduced, applicants are strongly advised to take particular care in applying for vacancies, including undertaking all appropriate measures to protect against such advanced fee frauds. If you believe that you became a victim of such fraud, you may wish to report it to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.
Information Disclosure Policy
By accessing this website, certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the website, the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on UNDP servers. These will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis. If the user provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this website (e.g. job applications), such information will be used only for purposes stated and will not be shared with parties outside of UNDP or published for general access. UNDP, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information. For any questions about how UNDP discloses its information, please see the Information Disclosure Policy.